Who I Am

Hello awesome world! My name is Christopher, I am 13 years old. I like to run after I do my homework or read Wings of Fire. Also, i like to game on the weekends the only time I can play .I am basically the SMART class clown. Along with my life come some very nice friends Daniel(Pug), Thomas(Train) and Adan(Babyface). Here is a nice story about how I meet my friends (true story)  Teacher: go and greet a new person you have never talked to or seen before. Me: Hey Adan I heard you new to this school. Aden: yeah?… Me: did you know you looked like the baby spider from toy story? Adan:… Me: alright have a good one! That was the best first day 6 grade. any of you have a favorite word? Well  I do it is exuberant! It means a person that is full of life and energy. That’s me, ask my friends. Today I laughed for 3 minutes straight and after 1 minute I was crying! So, here is a lesson for today make the best of the life you have now because anything can go wrong. For example, leaving homework :) . A joke: Babyface: what are you doing? Me: I was playing. Babyface: sure… Me: yup! Aden: I’m watching you I have eyes on the back of my head. Me: well you don’t need those you need to be looking forward because looking behind slows you down. Babyface: (*Shrugs* runs into the wall) Me: Told you! Dobby: OOOHHHH! Have a good day and thanks for reading and don’t forget to be number one!! Make  sure to listen to Lit Smashing Track!

Published by

Ch!P

Lets get on with it. Prepare to be amazed with a dash of suspense.

21 thoughts on “Who I Am

1. DA HALLA Lindsey. beautiful story on the day we met Adan(babyface) yet u mispelled Adan’s name and the other times you did spell his name right. Make sure you re check for any spelling errors. sincerely, Thomas(DANK ENGINE)

2. You have a great positive outlook on life. Keep your head high. Please watch your spelling and paragraph writing skills. Use dialogue instead of listing conversations. I love that you are using the blog to the best of your ability.